Sunday, February 5, 2012

Prompts #8-15

Wahoo! Time for new prompts! (Although that was kinda yesterday that I should have done this but I'm going to pretend I'm posting this at the right time)

8. "The boy must be killed. Who knows what he will do if he lives?"
9. And when I looked over, he was smiling.
10. He grasped for it, feeling it barely brush against the tips of his fingers, and then it was gone.
11. Alisha didn't even have to open his eyes to know they were here.
12. “There is no use running. There is nowhere to go.”
13.  It was not the birthday gift I was expecting.
14.  I was not expecting what was waiting for me just as I rounded the corner.
15. It was one of those days when everything seemed to go wrong.

So yeah, there's your belated prompts for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment